Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Our Spoooky Halloween!

Every year I can't believe how fun Halloween is here in our little neck of the woods. The weather is always beautiful and the streets are crawling with kids! It seems the whole neighborhood catches the Halloween spirit and it is just a great night for everyone! Here are a few pictures of my girls. I was happy Halloween didn't cost much this year! I only bought Emma's costume and the rest we borrowed or gathered from the dress-up closet. It was great! Grace is wearing the Snow White dress my mom made for me when I was little. Carissa went trick-or-treating for the first time and had the time of her life sitting in the wagon eating her candy!


Princess Lea

Dorothy

Snow White

Little Red Riding Hood

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love Grace as Snow White- such a pretty dress!

Megan said...

How fun to pass down a costume you wore!! I love when people get into the spirit! And yay for a new blog post!

Erica said...

They are all so adorable Jackie! That is wonderful that you daughter is able to wear a costume from when you were little.

Crystal said...

They all look so cute. Halloewen is so much fun!

Jamie Sue said...

Awww, look at that cute little Army guy with Dorothy, hehe! (and you may want to fix the typo for Snow White....)

The Tomlinsons said...

They all look so cute! Steve and Gayle got a kick out of hearing about Carissa sitting in the wagon eating her candy.

Aimee said...

So cute!!!! Love all their little outfits!

Jennifer said...

How cute they look! I can't believe how long its been since I've been in the blog world! AHHH!

Sean and Sierra said...

The girls look adorable!

lindseyflood said...

Yay Jackie, your back! I've been complaining that no one is blogging anymore! The girls looked adorable. I was cracking up at carissa in some of the other pictures that mom showed me. Ome of these years we will have to come for Halloween.

Laura and her boys! said...

Your girls all look adorable! I love these costumes! I only had to buy 1 this year too. Isn't it nice?

Danielle said...

Your costumes always turn out so adoreable! Looking forward to this next year to see what you come up with.

Unknown said...

I have't read your blog in awhile. Looks like you've been having fun. I love your costumes from Halloween! Glad your holidays were great!