Friday, December 11, 2009

Family Picture Day

I've updated my blog with our new family pictures. This is always an eventful day to say the least. It is up there with Sunday mornings, only a little worse I think. After I dressed my girls and curled all four of their little heads we headed out the door to meet Holly O'keefe, our photographer. She was GREAT! This is the second year we have had her take our pictures and she is wonderful. Thank you Holly for all of the pictures and moments you captured of our family!

Here are a few more pictures I love!






12 comments:

Megan said...

Gorgeous! Love the update! You have such a beautiful family jackie!

Unknown said...

OMG! Those are edarling, Jackie! Way cute family!

daisy said...

Those turned out so cute. I can't believe how good Crissy is at posing. Adorable! Oh and you look smokin!

Holly O. said...

Jackie, I'm with Daisy. You look fantastic!!! I love photographing your girls.

lindseyflood said...

I love the picture of you and jason and the one of just you and the girls. YOur photographer does such a great job!

so excited by the way about an updated post!!!!!

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

Sorry I had to delete the first comment I read. I had a typo! Anyways, super adorable pictures, Jackie! Your photographer does a wonderful job. You look fantastic as always, and your girls are so cute.

Crystal said...

ALL are great photos!

Erica said...

What beautiful family pictures Jackie... your girls are just adorable, you all make a beautiful family!

The Pope Family said...

Beautiful pictures, Jackie. They all turned out so perfect! I love your photographer's style.

Laura and her boys! said...

Great pictures! You have such adorable girls, and you look beautiful. Jason not too bad either! lol

Danielle said...

I loved the Christmas card. The pictures are awesome! I will need to look Holly up next time. Way cute!!