Sunday, December 13, 2009

Our Christmas Tree Adenture





This year we decided to cut down our tree. Our good friends Mike and Danielle take their boys every year so we decided to tag along. We had so much fun and made some great family memories! Mike grew up in these mountains and knew where to take us to find beautiful trees. Danielle and I stayed with the little ones while the dads took the bigger kids to find our trees. It was so exciting when they came walking back with big Christmas trees in tow! I think we may make this a new family tradition!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

That sounds and looks like a lot of fun! I remember as a little girl how fun it was to find the perfect tree. Your family pictures turned out so great! It is something that I'm always glad to have done, but I never look forward to family pictures...from the hair, to coordinating the clothes and then keeping everyone happy! It is a lot of work.

lindseyflood said...

HOW FUN! We were going to do this this year, but the fake tree won again. I'm putting my foot down next year. I bet Emma and Julia loved it. I can just hear them giggling in the process of it all. So so fun!

Crystal said...

I have to do that someday..it looks liek so much fun.

Anonymous said...

How fun, I've always wanted to do this. Obviously it was worth the effort. I love your family pictures, Holly does such a great job. It really helps that you are all so photogenic!

Megan said...

I don't know how I missed this one! I am in love with this. We did this as kids and it is some of my favorite memories!! Can't wait to see it in your house!!

Laura and her boys! said...

What a fun time! I know Dani's tree looked awesome, so your's probably did too! :)

Danielle said...

I'm glad we were able to partake in the fun. It was a little cold and would of been a little funner if Kade wasn't sick! Glad you were able to make the trek!