Friday, December 10, 2010

Our Baby Boy!

Our baby boy was born November 19th! We named him Jacob Jason Tomlinson just before we left the hospital. After discussing our names options until none of them were sounding good anymore I decided to let daddy name his boy. So little Jake it is!
The last few weeks have been busy with a new baby, four little girls, and lots of emotions and sleepless nights. I am trying to enjoy every moment with my new little baby which is why I am now just posting pictures three weeks after his birth. This is such a special time that I know will be gone in a flash! We are all loving and holding him every chance we get! Last night Jason said I was hogging him and I couldn't deny it! LOL! We feel so blessed to have a newborn this time of year. It makes the Christmas season even better with a new baby to love!




Just born and in mommy's arms! The best feeling in the world and this time I was in awe that I really had a baby boy!

Meeting his anxious and excited sisters! Is this little guy going to be adored or what?!

Blue, blue, and more blue! One of my favorite pictures of him. He is so sweet!

Just after his first bath!

Just a few days ago in front of the Christmas Tree.

Jacob with his fan club!

Daddy and his little boy!

14 comments:

Megan said...

He is so handsome Jackie! What an adorable little man. And the perfect Christmas present for you & Jason & the girls.

Enjoy your new addition!

lindseyflood said...

I loved the picture of Jake in front of the tree. He totally has Emma's coloring. HE is so adorable, I can't wait to meet him!

Unknown said...

Jackie he is darling! So happy he is here safe and soooo loved! Congratulations!

Erica said...

Congratulations Jackie, he is a doll! How fun to finally have a boy! Look at you with a newborn baby and your Christmas tree up all ready. I look forward to meeting Jacob!

Rachel said...

Oh, I love it Jackie! The picture with all of his sisters that you call 'his fan club' is so cute! I love Charissa's expression! He is so handsome and I'm so glad you have a little baby boy to love on...hog him all you want!

The Tomlinsons said...

I was just thinking about you today and wondering if you'd put any pictures of Jake on your blog. He is so adorable! I LOVE the picture with all of the girls and him--classic! They're in ballet leotards and Snow White dress ups and there he is in the middle of it! So, so cute! I can't wait to meet him:)

Heidi said...

Jackie, We are patiently waiting and giving Jake some time to grow before we all barge over. We are so happy for your family. He is so cute. I too love the picture of him in the baby blue. We feel so blessed to call you friends. We are so glad baby Jake is here, healthy and happy.

Crystal said...

he is so cute, can't wait to meet him

Stacy said...

Congratulations on your new baby boy. He is adorable and his sisters look so excited to welcome him. Many blessings to be thankful for this year.

Jennifer said...

he's so cute! I love the pic in front of the tree. I know this is a silly comment but its funny that he totally looks like a boy lol. so cute can't wait to meet you little jake!

Anonymous said...

Oh I just want to squeeze him, he is so precious. He really is a beautiful baby.

Tara said...

Congrats Jackie! He is so cute. I love that picture of the girls looking at him through the window. I love it because not one of them is looking at the baby! They are all looking other directions. Kids will be kids :)

Jackie said...

mom i am on your blog I LOVE JAKE

Laura and her boys! said...

He's such a cutie!!! Fits perfectly into the family :)