Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy Days!

So, I have been a little out of sorts lately. A newborn and four little girls bouncing of the walls will do that to you despite your best efforts. I know things will get easier and I'm handling life...most days.
Saturday afternoon was like a breath of fresh air! It was beautiful and warm, so I left my winter cave behind and went out with Jason and the girls. Baby Jake was napping and I had a blast! I felt like a kid again riding around on our neighbor's go cart. The kiddie parade going around the circle included a girly pink moped, motor scooters, a go cart, new Christmas bikes,a four wheeler, a barbie mustang, and a John Deer Tractor, and last but not least Crissy's awesome pink big wheel! It was a great afternoon playing with the kids and feeling like a kid myself.

After the fun was over I felt renewed and happy! The best part of my life are my family and friends and the little moments of life captured in the following pics. Life is good!







8 comments:

Megan said...

Good for you Jackie! What a great afternoon! I can't even imagine how much work it is having 5 littles! You go mama!

Unknown said...

You are such a great mama! I'm glad you had fun. Jake just looks like a little Tomlinson kid- he's adorable!

Crystal said...

I'm glad you had some fun time!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got out and enjoyed some of the sunshine! Our neighborhood is the best! I'm only sorry I missed seeing you on the go-cart!

Erica said...

SO fun Jackie, sounds like a great day.

The Tomlinsons said...

Jake is so darn cute! And so are your girls. You are a great mommy.

Grandma Tomlinson said...

I haven't checked blogs for awhile so it was a pleasant surprise to find such cute pictures. I know how hard it must be for you to have all those beautiful kids but some day they will call you "their blessed mother" for all you sacrafice and give up for their well being. You are such a good mother and we love you so much. Gayle

Unknown said...

What a nice post! Some days are filled with busy-ness and some days are just plain fun! So happy you had one of those. Do it again soon and often! You'll need to schedule more "play-dates" for yourself!