Saturday, October 18, 2008

Grace's First Dance Class!




Here is little Grace on her very first day of dance class! She is always yelling at me at home to watch the little dances she performs. She loved the first day. She was the only little girl there!
She is a funny toddler. She has her own language that only few can understand. It is made up of Grace's version of sign language and a few words. She is making slow but steady progress. She can say so much with her facial expressions. She wanted to feed Crissy and I hesitated but gave in. The smug little look on her face says it all. If she could she would be telling me, "I told you I could do it mommy...all by myself!"

9 comments:

Brittney Sloan Anderson said...

Grace is so dang cute. Abe has his own language too. It would be interesting to hear them talk to each other.

Jennifer said...

ok those pictures are adorable! And I love Crissy's face as Gracie is feeding her! LOL I can't wait to see Elisabeth and Crissy together, I swear I think Elsie is a midget.

Jennifer said...

I went and looked at your family picture. It turned out good! The girl's outfits are really cute, I was cracking up though about your shirt! HAHAHA I only noticed because you said something though. That picture of Grace is beautiful..is she wearing lipstick? Julia's picture is so pretty too and that picture of Emma is hilarious! I was also cracking up because Carissa's hands are STILL in her mouth! Lol

Jackie said...

No, they didn't wear lipstick. They all had chapped lips! We'll have to get a picture of the babies together! You guys better come!

Win said...

So cute! Dance class...remember when we were in dance class---scary thought!

Linna Merrill said...

She is sooooo cute. The way she is staring up at the teacher so intent, like she is absorbing EVERYTHING. One of these days she is going to explode with all the wealth of information she has in her little body. I loved her little outfit.

Unknown said...

What a cutie! How fun for her! You are such a good Mom to take her!!

The Tomlinsons said...

Your girls are so adorable. I just can't get enough of them! Grace looks so cute in her little tutu, and I LOVE the picture of her feeding Carissa! It is priceless.

Crystal said...

I love the first dance class!