Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Childhood's Purest Treasures




I love getting catalogues in the mail! The Magic Cabin is one of my favorites, especially this time of year when I start thinking about what to get my girls for Christmas. I love to tell myself that I will order all kinds of things but then reality sets in. A girl can always dream though! You will love the fairies and the little houses you can buy to go with them! I love the big mushroom playhouse and the art work of children reading and painting! Check out their online catalogue at here!

5 comments:

lindseyflood said...

Thanks for sharing this catalog. It looks so cute, I can't wait to get on the mailing list. Do you have any others to share? My favorite is Warm biscuit. I have a link to their website on my blog check it out.

Crystal said...

your blog looks so pretty

Jennifer said...

OOH I love catalogs in the mail too! Thanks I just requested one. :)

Jackie said...

I love warm biscuit but they never send me a catalog. I keep requesting but I never get one. I also like Hearth Song and Land of Nod.

Linna Merrill said...

Jackie, I love the way you think. I love getting my catalogs too. I always go through them and get all excited about the things I love. Sometimes, I even turn down the pages. Then reality kicks in and I realize there is something called a budget. bummer. I love it though. It's like virtual window shopping.