Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring is Here!







Spring has definitely arrived in our neck of the woods and it is so beautiful! I love this time of year! This year has me particularly appreciative of the beauty that is all around me. Everything is getting green and the red mountains are gorgeous in the background. You can't go outside and not feel happy!
Here are a few pictures of the girls at Jason's Great Aunt's house. She has horses and an old fashioned tire swing. I've been taking the girls to the tire swing since Emma was a baby and the post says," Kids under 8 only." Emma will be eight this summer. The years are flying by! I have read that sign many times before and always thought Emma turning eight was a long time off. Childhood is definitely a twinkling of an eye!

6 comments:

Aimee said...

Wow, looks like fun!!! Love the tire swing! I'm so happy spring is here, except it is snowing here today! Boo!!!!

Erica said...

I love Spring too Jackie, it makes me happy!!!

Laura and her boys! said...

I love the spring too!!!

Love the Easter layout!

lindseyflood said...

That picture of Carissa is possibly the cutest ever! I agree, Spring is my FAVORITE season. Everything is so pretty this time of year.

Grandma Tomlinson said...

Hi Jackie,
We just got home from Nauvoo this morning at 1:00. We had so much fun but now that I see your blog I'm homesick for Santa Clara. Seeing the old corral, horses, and tire swing made me want to jump in the car and come visit. Your girls are just so fun to watch grow up. I'm glad you're trying to let them grow up slower an being little girls as long as possible. They grow up way too fast anyway. Just wanted to tell you how much we love you and are anxious to see you soon. Love, Gayle and Steve

Danielle said...

Beautiful country look. Where is Jason's aunt located. The Robinson Boys need to take a trip there!