Sunday, March 15, 2009

Disneyland



I don't know how many more times I will be able to convince Jason that the time has come, once again, to take the girls to Disneyland. So far I have been successful every time and I think it is because he knows how much I love to go.
This year it was Carissa's first time and Grace's magical year because she was finally able to grasp the whole idea. She opened up the hotel curtains and was telling all of us to get up and yelling out the window to Pooh Bear that she was on her way.(All in her own language of course that only a mother can understand)
The weather was beautiful during the day and a little chilly at night. It was also NOT busy. It was great! Emma and Julia braved Space Mountain this year. Julia loved it and went on three times. Once was enough for Emma. She looked horrified in the picture they take. It was so sad!
My sisters and their kids came Thursday and then my parents came Friday night. We went on a few rides and then they took the girls home so Jason and I could have a date night. We ran to California Adventure and went on Tower of Terror! I love it!! It was very cool. We also went on Screamin' a few times and I seriously screamed my head off. I felt like a teenager again! Thanks, mom and dad for taking care of the girls!








Carissa and Grace on Casey Jr.! They loved this ride. It is the cutest!

Crissy and cousin Laney on their pretty horses!

Auntie Lindsey and Auntie Jen riding with the girls on Winnie the Pooh. Look how excited Grace looks!



Our hands were full of luggage when we left the hotel so we came up with this to transport Carissa!

18 comments:

Kimmy said...

Jackie You guys look liked you had so much fun! I looooooooooooooooooove the pictures!!! I love the family shot! The girls are so happy to be at Disneyland. I love the picture of the four girls....so dang cute! I was cracking up at Carissa riding on the luggage! What a good idea...hahaha!

Aimee said...

Great pictures!!!!!! You look like you guys had so much fun! Love it!

Linna Merrill said...

What a sweet family you have. Boy, you are right. Reading and looking at the pictures I thought, by george it is time to go back. It truly is a magical place. Time to feel the magic again. You guys look so happy. What great pictures. Made me really miss you guys. Someday, it wont be so hard to get together.

daisy said...

So fun! We should play a trip together. All of our 8 girls together would have a blast!!

daisy said...

I mean PLAN a trip and then play.

The Pope Family said...

Cute pictures, Jackie. I love the one of Carissa taking a ride on your luggage.

Unknown said...

LOVE Carissa's new ride!

Brittney Sloan Anderson said...

That is so cute. Your girls are so darling. I love it.

Stacy said...

What a fun family outing. My memories are of someone always getting lost and cutting are day short :)

Anonymous said...

Disneyland is the best! I can tell you had a great time, I love the tu tu's.

Grandma Tomlinson said...

What a fun time together. Glad you could go. Maybe one of these times we can meet you there. The kids are so precious. I'm so proud to be their grandma. Love, Gayle

Holly O. said...

It is so so SO time for me to go back!

Unknown said...

I LOVE Disneyland! It really is the happiest place on earth! FUN FUN FUN:)

lindseyflood said...

I love the picture of your girls in front of the castle. That's the best secret picture spot. I'm going to take Laney's picture there next time we go! We had so much fun. I only wish we could have stayed longer!

Laura and her boys! said...

I love, love, love Disneyland!!! I was going to take my boys for spring break, but fundage was low:(

I'm glad that you guys got to go. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Crystal said...

The picture of Carissa on the luggage is the best!

Erica said...

How fun for the girls to travel to CA and go to Disneyland. You got some really great pictures Jackie!

Danielle said...

Looks like the girls enjoyed themselves and I know you did too. THis time you weren't prego and got to enjoy yourself more!