Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone has a fun Thanksgiving! We are off to California to spend the holiday with my family. I'm excited! I love Thanksgiving and can't wait until the holiday season is officially here!
Today was Julia's Kindergarten feast and it was pretty cute! They prepared all of the food on their own. Their feast included turkey and cheese roll-ups, trail mix, fruit sald, ants on a log, and pumpkin pie. They all had to say what they were thankful for before they could eat. Julia said, "My mom." I am thankful for you too Julia!

9 comments:

Aimee said...

That is so sweet! Don't you just love helping out in class! Have fun in Cali. You'll have beautiful weather, I'm sure. We were there last year for turkey day and it was so nice!

Anonymous said...

So cute, it makes all your efforts as a mother worth it to hear those words. Enjoy your trip!

Kimmy said...

That is so adorable! I love it! I'm so excited to see you all and have a fun dress up party again at Mom's with the kids!

p.s.
Julia and you are TWINS!!!!!!! LOL

Unknown said...

What a cutie! Have a fun Thanksgiving!!

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to see you guys! I need to do something Thanksgivingy for Hannah and Elisabeth, I always rush past Thanksgiving..I already had them do their letters to Santa!

Jackie said...

Let's make them pilgrimor Indian hats! I'm trying to find all of my construction paper! Do you have any?

Crystal said...

She is the prettiest little girl! All of your girls are. Hope you had a good turkey!

Marci said...

oh how cute was that....i love little ones they say the sweetest things. i hope you come and say hi when you come to the festival of lights if you see me!!!

Shauna said...

I am new here! What a great blog :) ♥ Hugs!