Thursday, December 4, 2008

What a Happy Thanksgiving It Was!

I am going to kill you all with a ton of pictures! Mom slaved away for a couple of days to give us an awesome feast! It was so good and her table looked beautiful. There were miniature cornucopias as our place setting made out of icecream cones and dipped in chocolate and filled with candy. She even piped our names on them with green icing. We all helped out in the meal preparation and it was fun to all be together in the kitchen. We feasted and were thankful to be together!
I wish I had pitures of Black Friday. My sisters and I hit the stores by 5:00 A.M. We were all excited with our ads in our purses! I was on a high all day from all of the shopping! It's fun to get stuff CHEAP! My favorite find was the art easel at Ikea for $9.99! It was a steal!
We went to Twilight with my good friend Emily who I haven't seen in years. My mom and sisters went too. We all loved it. ( I loved it for the second time) It was fun!
Saturday we went down to the beach and played at the Balboa fun zone. The girls braved the ferris wheel with their dad and they all loved it, especially Grace. I hate ferris wheels. I always feel like I am going to tip backwards! Then we went to Newport Beach and let the kids play in the sand for a few minutes. It was a fun time! I only wish I had more time to hang out and see more friends that I haven't been able to see in a long time!




















12 comments:

daisy said...

Looks like a great time. When are we going to Twilight again?

Jackie said...

Let's go this week!

Kimmy said...

Jackie those pictures are so cute! Thanks for taking those pictures of my kids with their Gingerbread house! I was upstairs drying my hair! When we are all there at once we have to take showers in shifts! It was so much fun being together! I am so glad that Maison and Emma love eachother so much! They are so funny. Darn that Miah for teaching Emma to pose with her hand in front of her face! lol I love your new facebook facelift! It's adorable! i love that picture of the girls. i also love that picture of your family at the beach at sunset! Beautiful! Talk to you later.
kim

Aimee said...

Looks like so much fun!!!! Great pictures! How many times have you soon Twilight?

Jackie said...

I have seen it twice!!

Anonymous said...

What a great Thanksgiving! You guys really packed it in this year. I'm sure your girls had a great time with all the cousins and family. What did you think of Twilight?

Crystal said...

Sounds like a fun time with lots of decorations! I love all of the pictures. I'm so jealous you saw Emily.

Jackie said...

I like Twilight much better the second time I saw it.

Brittney Sloan Anderson said...

How fun to go home for the holidays. It looks like you guys stayed busy doing fun stuff.

Unknown said...

Gosh, I'm so thankful you captured the weekend on film! I still can't believe we packed all that into a few days. It was so fun to have my house filled with babies, tots, teens, food, toys, laughter, giggles, whining, candy! I miss it when it's over, that's for sure.

lindseyflood said...

I have a few pictures of us on black friday that I will email you and post on my blog. That was fun!

Unknown said...

I haven't checked your blog in forever. It looks like you guys have been doing lots of fun things. I'm jealous of the 9.99 ikea purchase. I paid 12 times that at Toys-r-us for an easel for macall!