Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Tag

A Christmas Tag - Merry Christmas Everyone!

1. Have you been naughty or nice this year? mostly nice, a little naughty
2. What do you want most for Christmas? To be with my family and friends and to always remember the magic sparkling in my girls' eyes on Christmas morning!
3. Do you believe in Father Christmas? Yes
4. What is your favorite food at Christmas? cinnamon rolls
5. Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Yes
6. Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet? Pretty much!
7. What is your favorite Christmas song? Do I really have to pick just one? I love Mary's Boy Child.
8. What is your favorite Christmas movie? It's a Wonderful Life
9. What is your best memory of Christmas? Running downstairs to see what Santa brought. It was magic!
10. What do you look forward to most at Christmas? Making memories with my family and friends.
11. What are you doing for Christmas this year? Staying home and then going to California to visit family.
12. Who do you want to kiss under the mistletoe? Jason
13. Do you take part in a secret santa? No
14. Do you go to any Christmas parties? one
15. Have you ever had a white Christmas? No, I'm a California girl!
16. How early do you wake up on Christmas morning? Early and whenever I hear little feet scampering around.
17. Do you still get a stocking? yes
18. How many Christmas cards do you normally send out? 50
19. What is your Christmas wish? For all of my friends and family to be blessed with health and happiness!

I tag Jennifer, Lindsey, Crystal,and Kim!

2 comments:

lindseyflood said...

This is fun! I'll do it soon!

Aimee said...

that was an awesome potty story. LOL thanks for sharing!!!!