Monday, February 16, 2009

Cousin Time

Aren't cousins the best? I used to love hanging out with my cousins and we would all have so much fun together. My cousin Michelle would always have her "maybe bag" in the car in case she could convince my Aunt Leslie to sleep at our house. Then we would have late nights dancing, watching old movies, and eating popcorn and red kool-aid. I hope my girls will get to have fun times with their cousins despite the fact that we don't live close to any of them! When they do get to see their cousins it is always so much fun and they have a great time together.
Here a few pictures from the latest cousin visits. My girls got to hang out with their little cousin Laney for a few days and I got to hang out with my youngest sister Lindsey! We made bread, went to the park, and went shopping. It was fun spending time with you Lindsey!

Hugging my brother's little girl Marlie goodbye!




The fashion show!

Lindsey, Justin, and their cute little Laney!

Emma taking Laney for a spin!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm so glad you got a visit from your sister! It must have been so fun. I love that picture of Carissa all dressed up...it is amazing how they grow so fast. She sure is cute and I'm loving her funny personality! Oh, and lol on all the funny comments from Emma!

Kimmy said...

So cute! When did Marlie come to town? I love that first picture! It looks like you had so much fun with Lindsey too! I want to come up with my girls and stay for a weekend! That would be so much fun! That Barbie car was the best idea ever Jackie!

Aimee said...

Cousin visits are the best!!!!

Laura and her boys! said...

Cousins are great! My boys absolutely love going to their Grandma Pace's house because they get to see their cousins who live in Ogden. I'm glad your girls had so much fun. It was probably good to catch up with your sister as well :)

Unknown said...

Is that actually a smile on Laney's face in the car with Emma? Good job Emma! The pic of the girls with Marlie is adorable. Grace always looks so happy. Lindsey had fun too.
Michelle is in Vegas now so maybe she'll come visit and bring her "maybe" bag along!

Megan said...

ah jackie...linds said she had such a great time with you guys! and she said your new home is gorgeous!

Erica said...

Cousins are the best... and boy do your children have a ton of them! I m glad you and Linds got some sister time in together. I heard how beautiful your home is jackie!