Thursday, February 12, 2009

Funnies

Here are a couple Emma stories for you...
Last night we were eating dinner and Emma pushed her plate away from her. "Mom, those green beans are disgusting. I am a vegetarian."

This one happened a couple of months ago but I still think it's funny.
I was in the bathroom bathing Grace and Carissa. Here comes Emma and plops herself on the toilet. I quickly tell her she needs to go into another bathroom and close the door behind her and that I really don't want to be in the same room while she goes potty. "Mom, I'm already going!" I again scold her for not going into another bathroom and she says,"Mom, just turn around." (Like what's the big deal, get over it mom) So I turn around and then she says,"You might hear a splash."
Now I am off to take Emma some CLEAN pants. I just got a call from her teacher who informed me that Emma came in from recess covered in mud. Am I surprised?

7 comments:

Marci said...

thats funny...what a funny girl, i cant wait for kaylin to do stuff like that!!! thanks for the laugh

Jennifer said...

i have to call you with my comment cuz hannah's climbing oall overme.

Jamie Sue said...

I love the vegetarian comment. That's hilarious!

daisy said...

SOOOOOO great! That one is a crack up.

Laura and her boys! said...

Ha Ha Ha. So Funny!!! I love the vegetarian bit!

The Pope Family said...

I'm not crazy about green beans either...

lindseyflood said...

she is soooo you!