Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I thought this was so funny! First a little background....Emma wants a diary so bad! It crossed my mind for her birthday but I ended up getting her other things. Fast forward to Julia's birthday... I bought her a treasure box and it came with a diary. Emma was fired up but I told her I would get her one soon. The other night our new neighbors came over for an unannounced visit. I was mortified because it was a lazy Sunday and the downstairs was a huge mess. Anyway, I sent Emma up to her room for pulling Julia's hair and again was mortified that they were fighting. They are supposed to wait until the company leaves to show their real colors. Last night Jason brings me JULIA'S diary and tells me to read what EMMA had writted in JULIA'S journal.

Dear Julia,
I am sorry that I plde your hare but I did not want you to play with the cd playr when I was playing a cd that was not nise so plesse dont do that agen so I gese I am riteing in your jrnl if I get you mad I am sorry but I just cant help it I rely want a diry but mom wonte get me one so enyway I do not like you teseing. Love Emma

She wrote this while we were visiting with the neighbors.

14 comments:

Dee said...

That is the funniest thing EVER! LOL, so hard!
You're so mean. Just GET her a journal!!

Jennifer said...

lol that is so funny! Emma must think you just don't want to get her one!

Holly O. said...

This cracks me up too! I can only imagine what Connor would write in a journal!

lindseyflood said...

oh my gosh! That is hilarious!!! I was cracking up reading this! They are going to love that when they get older.

daisy said...

Emma and Julia are going to laugh at that years from now. SO funny.

Linna Merrill said...

I love it Jackie. I think it was so cute that she could write her feelings and be honest and not mean. I think it is wonderful that she was able to express herself like she did. You know you have to get her a diary now. Especially now. Love it.

Win said...

THAT IS GREAT!!!!

The Pope Family said...

How funny! I think it's time to get Emma her very own journal.

Kimmy said...

that is so Jackie of her! I can relate Julia! I'm going to have to hunt a Diary for my poor deprived little niece. Shame on Jason for reading Julia's diary! That 411 is private!

The Tomlinsons said...

That is so cute! I guess you are heading out today to get her new journal.

Aimee said...

I love it. that is so cute. Don't you love reading their phonetic spelling, it cracks me up! Did you run the 5K in Midway? I too have been trying to get back into shape. I have a trainer who is kicking my booty.

Crystal said...

I can't stop laughing. You must save this one forever.

Tara said...

I am going to mail her a journal! She needs it! Too cute. You have to save that for when the girls are older.

Jackie said...

No, I'm running the 5K in Santa Clara. I wish I had a trainer!